Conditions of sale for the Spanish territory and rest of the world.
These conditions of sale will apply to the orders of products (purchases and sales) that users of the website make to ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B with address at C / Castellón, 21 46004 Valencia) and with N.IF E46649190, on the website www.abanicoscarbonell .com any other website owned or controlled by ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B from Spanish territory and other countries of the European Union.
Before making any transaction, the client acknowledges having read and knowing these conditions, and declares his acceptance in the same way from the moment he clicks on the “Checkout” button.
ON-LINE PURCHASE MODE:
How to make the purchase
STEP 1.- Choose the items and add them to your cart (each item has a “ADD TO CART” button). At all times you can see your cart (SEE CART) and add or remove items.
STEP 2.- Once you have finished, click on the “SEE CART” option, check your purchase and click on “FINISH PURCHASE” or directly on the option “FINISH PURCHASE” while you are in the process.
STEP 3.- Insert your user data or create an account. You can also buy without registration as GUEST USER
STEP 5.- Choose a payment option: through the secure REDSYS payment platform of the Banco Sabadell bank or through BANK TRANSFER.
STEP 7.- Confirm your order (MAKE ORDER).
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Check your email for confirmation of your order. At any time you can re-identify (top) and in MY ACCOUNT, check the status of your orders by pressing MY REQUESTED and the DETAILS link.
- In the MY ACCOUNT section, you can edit your personal information, including passwords.
- As soon as we receive your request, we will contact you to confirm the shipment. An order is not definitive until it is accepted by ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B.
- The delay in the agreed delivery time will not imply the cancellation of the order or any compensation. Any penalty clause for delay introduced by the Customer in his order is without effect by the application of these conditions of sale.
- To track orders, you can call 963 41 53 95 or write an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating your contact telephone number and delivery information. Our staff will indicate the status of the shipment. At any time you can return to our website and enter the section MY ACCOUNT and check the status of your orders by pressing MIS ORDERS.
- The delivery is considered made since the product is made available to the Customer by the carrier and the recipient signs the receipt of the delivery.
- It is up to the recipient to verify the products upon receipt and expose all the qualifications and claims that may be justified on the delivery note of the transport agency.
- The customer will have 24 hours to check the integrity of all the components of the product as well as check that it includes all the accessories indicated on the product page. After that time, the integrity and content of the product will be accepted.
- If the customer is not satisfied with the product that we have sent, you must notify us via email or telephone. The client has 24 hours to return the merchandise (without using it) and the postal expenses are on their own. When ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B receive the goods, we will refund the cost of the same via bank deposit or via Redsys.
- The guarantees of quality or use of the products or services of ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B they will be, as the case may be, established case by case in the particular conditions. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B does not give guarantees about the results that may be obtained from the use of its products or services, nor about the full reliability or lack of errors of the same.
- ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B does not grant any guarantee on products or services of third parties.
- Any stipulation that repeals or completes the present conditions of sale will be considered accepted by the Client if there is no written reply from the latter. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B reserves the right to modify, at any time, both the Conditions, as well as the configuration of the website and its presentation. Therefore, we recommend that users read these Conditions periodically and before making any purchase, as it will be subject to the policies and Conditions in force at the time you use this website or make each order, except by law or decision of government agencies we should make changes retroactively in those policies, Conditions or Privacy Statements, in which case, the possible changes will also affect the orders previously made.
- The prices invoiced to the Customer for the products in this ON-LINE store include I.V.A.
- Expenses and taxes that may accrue on the occasion of each operation are borne by the client, to whom the payment corresponds.
- In the case of shipments to the Canary Islands and autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla when accepting the general conditions, the client undertakes to assume and pay the customs expenses that may accrue.
- ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B It makes its best efforts to make sure that the information that appears in this Web page is correct and is updated. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B is not responsible for errors or omissions that may exist on the page.
- With the exception of a possible special agreement, ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B products will be served within the agreed deadlines from the day of payment.
- The delivery times will depend on the availability of each product and the companies that carry out the transport and delivery of the orders. In any case, the terms indicated here are, ultimately, for information purposes.
- In the orders of several articles will be a single shipment that will correspond to the item whose delivery time is greater. These terms are for guidance and ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B strives to respect them.
- In case the Client suspends the payments, ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B can claim the products.
- ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B is not responsible for acts or omissions of third parties, nor for actions motivated by legal imperative, fortuitous event or force majeure.
- ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B reserves the right to demand the pertinent responsibilities to the client that shows an illegal or fraudulent behavior or fails to comply with the particular conditions applicable to each case, these General Conditions or current legislation.
- At all times the Customer has the right to access or rectify their personal data in the MY ACCOUNT section or by calling by telephone.
- The user authorizes the automated and documentary processing of the personal data that he has voluntarily provided, for access to any of the services of the website, and that are necessary for the provision of said services, as well as for the offer and contracting of products and services. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B services.
- The information contained in the aforementioned databases is used both for the correct identification of users who request personalized services on the website disileriaspla.com and to carry out basic administration tasks and to communicate incidents, offers or news to registered users. , and this via email and / or SMS.
- The user, when filling in the online forms, expresses his unequivocal agreement so that his data is transferred to the server and used for the management of his online order.
- The connections and links to third-party websites or web pages have been established solely as a utility for the User. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B is not, in any case, responsible for them or their content.
Acceptance of Orders and Forms of Payment.
ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B confirms the acceptance of your order to the customer through email. The sale will not end until ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B confirm the order.
ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B reserves the possibility of not confirming an order for a particular reason such as the supply of products, a problem relating to the order received (eg illegible document), an abnormal order or a foreseeable problem relating to the delivery and or others of similar or similar characteristics.
In these cases ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B will contact and inform the client in a timely manner.
New orders can not be made until the customer has made the payment of sums owed for previous orders. Likewise, ownership of the merchandise will not be completely transferred until ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B receives the sums owed by the customer.
You can make the payment by means of the forms described below:
You must make a transfer to the bank account that will be shown on screen when you select this payment option during the purchase process. At the time of making the transfer must indicate in the section CONCEPT the order number that we will indicate as reference
When you make the transfer you can send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the proof of the same, also indicating your information (Name and Surname) and the order number.
For payments through Redsys, it is NOT necessary to have an account open in said payment platform. This payment platform supports the following credit / debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro.
You can have an account open or not. When you choose this mode, you will be asked if you want to pay through the account or by credit / debit card and if you opt for the latter, you will only have to provide the information requested (card number, expiration date and the security code) through the secure server of said platform.
All payments will be made in Euros.
Prices and product availability.
ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B will use its best efforts to have the products offered for sale available at all times; nevertheless, ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B can not guarantee that you will have available the product that you want to buy at the time of placing your order, so ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B will inform you about the availability of the desired product at the time of placing your order. You can purchase any of the products that ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B offers for sale on the Website.
In case of finalizing or not having the stocks of a requested product, the client’s order will be canceled with prior notice -except in cases where it is impossible to contact him- and a product with similar characteristics will be proposed, in which case, Vd You may either modify your initial order by accepting the proposal made or reject it by canceling the order definitively.
The references to products offered on this website and that are included in any other site with which a link has been established, do not imply that said product is available for sale through said Website. Such references shall not be construed in any way as an offer of sale by ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B
The prices of the products will be those that appear on the Website at the time you place your order. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B reserves the right to modify at any time the prices of its products, in which case the new prices will be immediately applicable to the new orders that you make, as well as to the modifications that you request in relation to previous orders, being understood in any If the price changes do not apply to orders already made by you that are in the process of delivery.
In any of the TWO forms of payment, ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B will issue the corresponding invoice, which will be delivered together with the purchased products or by email whenever the client so requests.
The type of I.V.A. corresponding is included in the prices of the products offered on our website.
Customs and Tariffs Policy
Abanicos Carbonell C.B. It will not be responsible for any type of cost derived from tariffs or customs expenses in the purchase and sale of its products, outside the CEE. The customer-buyer will be responsible for all customs expenses or duties for entry into another country.
Shipping and Transportation Costs.
The Shipping Costs will be added to the total amount through an automatic process. These expenses correspond to the current tariffs of the courier company NACEX.
Shipping costs are stipulated according to the rates remitted to ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B by NACEX. In this case with a scale from lowest to highest depending on the distance to which the delivery address is located. The shipping costs of each country can be viewed through the integrated calculator in the shopping cart.
When placing an order, the customer agrees to sign the receipt form presented by the person making the delivery, which may include all the observations it deems necessary.
By signing the receipt form, the client acknowledges having received the number of packages indicated therein.
All events, such as force majeure, accidents, strikes, administrative decisions …. that delay, prevent or cause the cost of supply to be exorbitant, constitutes, by express agreement, a clause of suspension or termination of the obligations of ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B without compensation for the benefit of the client if the event takes place for more than 15 days. In these circumstances, the client will be exempted, completely and automatically, from his obligations regarding his order.
ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B inform the customer through any appropriate means and the same day that the event occurs so that he can freely cancel their orders by email response once the event is notified.
These shipping conditions are for purchases made that must be delivered in Spanish territory and the rest of the world.
Shipment of the order
Orders will not be delivered in post office boxes. Except in exceptional cases, we do not send through CORREOS. The shipment is made through the company Nacex and will be sent directly to the shipping address you indicate in your order. Orders placed in Spain (Peninsula) and / or Portugal (Peninsula) will be sent through the NACEX transport and courier company and will be delivered within a period of 2 to 8 days (business days) at the indicated address. The orders of the fans of the Collection of Paula Carbonell will be able to be realized in a maximum term of 30 days, to the being under request.
The delivery period described will be effective in the event that the customer is located at the place of delivery during that period, in which case the products will be understood delivered on the date on which ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B make them available to you at the place of delivery through the courier service.
The order sent by ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B through Nacex will be canceled and returned to our facilities in any of the following cases:
The delivery can not be made when it is attempted three times.
It has not been possible to contact the customer within 9 business days after the first unsuccessful delivery attempt.
Orders paid by credit card and returned after several delivery attempts by the transport agency, will be reimbursed, except for the expenses generated by the transport.
If you want more information about our products, please contact our Customer Service: email@example.com or through the contact form. You can also call us at 96 341 53 95. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B states that the products have the legal guarantees applicable in each case.
The photographs that show the products are given as an indication. The texts that accompany these photographs are the explanation of them. The differences between photographs and products can only be minimal and do not affect the essential characteristics of the products.
Our ultimate goal is the satisfaction of our customers. Therefore, we want to make sure that the product that you have purchased in our store always corresponds to your expectations. You can return the product for the following reasons:
– Exercise of the right of withdrawal of the sale.
– Return of defective products
– Return of deteriorated products.
Exercise of the right of withdrawal of the sale
In this case, you have 48 business days, from the day of receipt of the goods, to return the product. Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, address, phone number and the product you want to return. You can also call us at 96 341 53 95. We will contact you to arrange the day of collection of the product.
The collection of the product will be managed by Nacex and the direct expenses derived from this return will be borne by the customer in the form of additional costs and expenses justified in which ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B incurs to attend to its return.
For this type of returns, it will be essential that the product is not used and its original packaging is not opened.
The refund of the purchase price will be made upon receipt of the item by ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B in the maximum period of 30 days, after checking the condition of the merchandise, which must be, as already mentioned, unused and in its original packaging.
Return of defective products and deteriorated products
In the case of returns of defective or damaged products you will have a period of 2 working days.
In the case of return of defective products, it will be essential that the product has been given normal use as appropriate. Thus, once returned and after receipt by ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B, it will proceed to test it to verify the defect described in the return request. In case that the product works correctly and according to the manufacturer’s specifications, the return will be rejected and the product will be forwarded to the customer to freight collect, generating a charge for checking the product.
In cases where there is a defect or when it concerns products that have reached the customer in deteriorating conditions, ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B will proceed to send, within 96 hours, one of the same characteristics. If a product is not available that is the same as the one returned to be sent to the customer within that period, ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B can propose to the client these options:
The sending of a similar or similar, discounted or adding the cost difference between one and another, which obviously must be either returned to the customer or paid by the latter in case of acceptance.
The sending of an equal one but extending the term for its reception by ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B and its subsequent re-shipment.
Its arrangement through the use of the guarantee and subsequent shipment to the client informing of the deadline for it.
The cancellation of the order. In this case, the amount of the sale will be returned within a maximum period of 30 days in the same manner in which the payment was made.
We will only proceed to refund the amount of the sale when ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B can not send a product equal to the one paid by the customer. The refund of the amount will be made by the same modality in which the purchase was made (that is, charge in the credit or debit card used for the payment).
Remember that in order to make the return correctly and validly, you must always return the product along with all the accessories that accompany it and its original packaging, even when it will be open.
ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B guarantees the highest security and confidentiality when you buy in our store. In a similar way to the operation performed at an ATM, when you buy at ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B (online store), the data referring to your credit card are encrypted using the SSL security protocol and transmitted directly to the corresponding financial institution , which is the one that accepts or rejects the payment. The website guarantees a secure purchase. For your safety, you will check that at no time ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B request your bank details in any of the available forms of payment. To guarantee the security of your purchase, card payments are made directly on the Redsys website through a payment gateway (Virtual Redsys POS) to which we will send you from our online store at the time of payment through a secure connection.
In this way, the information transmitted by the network enjoys total security and ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B does not retain these data at any time, with which, can not either view or archive them.
In addition ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B undertakes not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is considered by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, which may or has the potential to damage the goodwill of the same or to influence them negatively. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Card Holder, or cards.
Your personal data will be part of our files, duly registered in the Register of the State Agency for Data Protection and whose recipient and responsible is ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B, Located in Calle Castellón, 21 – 46004 Valencia. We will not use the data of our customers and users, including without limitation, your name, address, telephone number and email address, rather than for the management of your purchase. Likewise, we can inform you of the news, if so you decide, that are related to the products and their improvements, offering the option of subscribing to our electronic dissemination system. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B considers as a basic objective to guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of its clients and users gathered through any system that allows the transmission of the same. ABANICOS CARBONELL C.B it manifests its commitment to comply with the legislation that in this matter is in force at every moment, at present, the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data.
Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, such information shall be stored and managed with due confidentiality, applying computer security measures and any other measures provided for in the applicable legislation to prevent access or improper use of the information. your data, its handling, deterioration or loss. Your data will not be disclosed without your prior and express consent.
You may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by writing sent to this address, including a copy of your D.N.I. or equivalent identification document. You can find forms for the exercise of your rights on the website of the Data Protection Agency or likewise, request them by email.
The refusal to provide the data will suppose the non-provision or the impossibility to access the service for which they were requested.
You have the right to receive an answer to any question, query or clarification that may arise from this form.
In the event that you provide your data through an email message, it will also be part of the corresponding file whose purpose will be the management of the request or comment made to us, being applicable the rest of the ends indicated in the previous paragraph .
All your data will be definitively removed from our database for the following reasons: 1st – at your request. 2nd – when they are no longer necessary for the purposes that led to their collection.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
These Conditions of Sale will be governed by the laws of Spain. The contract will be understood to be celebrated in the place where you have your habitual residence, being competent to know of any conflict derived from the present Conditions of Sale the courts and tribunals of said place.