ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR COOKIES POLICY:
Abanicos Carbonell C.B may collect information about the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues to browse our website, understanding that they consent to its use and installation. Below, we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what its purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
- a) What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
- b) What types of cookies do we use?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by social networks, or external content such as Google Maps.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the web page, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- According to its purpose: Technical cookies: These are those necessary for the navigation and proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, perform the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to broadcast videos or share content through social networks. Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which access the service, etc. Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services we offer. Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included in our website. Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Next, we detail the cookies used on our website and the provider to which they belong. Own cookies are those that belong to our domain and third-party cookies are those that belong to other domains according to the following table:
|From third parties, anlíticas and permanent cookies||Collect information on the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they are connected.||Google Analytics|
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Other browsers: check the documentation of the browser you have installed